“You only get one chance to make a first impression”
The way you look is usually the first impression people get of you. Many people don’t really take a good look at themselves before they step out of the house so you should make a list of a minimum of 10 things you could do to improve the way you look. (Clean shoes, pressed gi, tidy hair – You get the idea).
|1. Teeth: don’t save any breakfast for ‘Ron
2. Face & Hair: a little lipstick goes a long way
3. Outfit: stylish & coordinated? (I can at least try!)
4. Accessories & Jewellery: a girl cannot accessorise too much!
5. Coat: not the one nearest to hand, the one that you like best today
|6. Bag / Rucksack: will you really need that kitchen sink?
7. Shoes: right for the day ahead?
8. Minimise Stress: breathe deep
9. Positive Posture: look up & out
10. Smile: an idea from Thomas’ book 🙂
Write a check-list and fix a copy on the front door of your house. Every time you go out, run through the list to make sure you haven’t forgotten anything. Then put a tick on the page.
At the end of the 8 weeks count the ticks – you should have 56 ticks!